- What if we did something that completely upset the apple cart?
- What if we lived outside the bubble for just one day?
- What if we took a real LEAP of faith and burst the bubble?
- What if we got out of the padded pews and into our communities?
- What if we took time to build a relationship with a stranger?
- What if we got of our couches and on our knees?
- What if we started accepting, opening and using the gifts God has given us?
- What if, we actually lived outside our Christian bubble and really lived unashamed and unconstrained?
- What if we had childlike faith?
- What if we trusted God?
Charles M. Sheldon, the author of In His Steps did just that. He lived OUTSIDE the bubble with boldness and courage. He didn’t waver, he didn’t stop, he kept moving on. And he’s not the only one that burst a few bubbles during his time on this earth, the Bible is full of bubble bursters. History is all about bubble bursters. Libraries and bookstores are filled with stories of people who were willing to BURST beyond boundaries, beyond practicalities, beyond confinements to live out their individual calling.
BURSTs of Faith is ALL about Enriching and Equipping the Called to share the truths of the GREATEST bubble burster of all time: Jesus Christ.
>> Will you dare to participate along with me and burst a bubble or two and share that story God has placed on your heart?
>> Will you dare to write that book that is locked away in your mind?
>> Will you dare to SPEAK confidently the hope you have in Christ?
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, ~Romans 1:16