If I waited till I felt like writing, I’d never write at all.
~ Anne Tyler
BUT….you have a STORY to tell
an EXPERIENCE to share or a
BURNING MISSION to further
SO, you have to write that book that has been stagnantly sitting in your mind.
Are you ready to WRITE A BOOK? Well–take this 3 question quiz to find out…
– Is it your time to deliver the message that you’ve been carrying around in your head or journal for years?
– Have you ever considered the IMPACT you could have on the lives of others if you wrote your experiences, knowledge or story?
– Is it your time to increase your credibility as an ENTREPRENEUR, COACH or BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL with a written book?
– Is it your time to give yourself a new title of “Author.”
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, you may just want to learn more about the 93 Days of Summer Writer’s Expedition! I am SO excited to be launching this next amazing expedition for individuals who havea story to tell, an experience to share and a calling to fulfill.
Summer is the best time to dust off your thoughts and write that book that you’ve been creating in your head for umpteen years and I am here to help make that happen…
93 Days of Summer Writer’s Expedition
June 22 – September 22
Write during those steamy nights next to the air conditioning or bright mornings with a cup of coffee, or lunch hours sitting at a picnic table in a park. You can fit the expedition into YOUR summer schedule.
Whether you’ve started a book project or have been thinking about it, make this summer the time you spent writing your book!
The 93 Days of Summer Writer’s Expedition begins
Monday, June 22, 2015–the FIRST FULL DAY OF SUMMER
and continues until September 22, 2015–the LAST FULL DAY OF SUMMER
YOU CAN write a book this summer–I dare you!
What is the 93 Days of Summer Writer’s Expedition?
JUNE 22–Expedition LIVE Interactive Webinar Kick Off at 7:30 p.m.
*Bi-Weekly guided tours of idea generation and brainstorming via recorded seminars. Recorded seminars will land in your email in-box on the following dates:
- Recorded Seminar #1–July 6
- Recorded Seminar #2–July 20
- Recorded Seminar #3–August 10
- Recorded Seminar #4–August 24
- Writer’s In-Person Retreat Day–September 11 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Recorded Seminar #5–September 14
- Recorded Seminar #6–September 21
*Bi-Weekly BURSTs of Writing Inspiration via email
*A ‘map‘ & ‘compass‘ to keep you organized and focused on your project
*An ‘Expedition Log‘ to track your progress
*A ‘Destination Plan’ for publishing your work
*Three 30-minute personal “Trail blazer coaching calls” from me specific to your project
*Personal accountability emails from me to participants
*One-Day In-Person Writer’s Gathering (September 11)
I just published my THIRD book–and I’m already writing my FOURTH book, but I’m asking you to JOIN me and together we can hold each other accountable. With some proven techniques and a goal-oriented plan, you CAN write a book this summer.
Join us this SUMMER and WRITE!