- November 1, 2017 - November 21, 2017
Don’t wait until Thanksgiving Day to give thanks, LIVE thanks every day.
It’s the time of year when we prepare to give thanks. Fall’s splendor and colors are fading leaving behind the bareness of branches. We notice the air turning crisper while our hearts and minds reflect on the blessings both big and small that we have enjoyed and experienced. As the holiday season looms upon us this year, take a time out and begin the season by getting your GRATITUDE GLOW on. What better time to step back and reflect on all that you have to be thankful for? Even in the most troubling and challenging times, there is always something to be grateful for, which is why I’m offering this very special and intimate Gratitude Glow Online Gathering from November 1 -21. It’s Thanksgiving time, and I hope you’ll join me to seize the season and glow with a grateful heart.
Here’s what the GRATITUDE GLOW Event looks like:
- Daily Faith, Inspiration and Encouragement in your inbox from November 1 – 21
- Kick off Online Gathering for participants November 2 at 7:30 p.m. (EST)
- Two Gratitude Glow Video Messages November 7 & 14
- Finale Gathering November 21 at 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Participant Tools for the season of Gratitude Glow:
- Downloadable Daily Faith Exercises Take 21: Gratitude for Simple Blessings
- Downloadable Gratitude Glow Journal
- Downloadable “Ten Promises” Social Media Graphics Bundle
It’s time to breath again.
It’s time to reflect on simplicity.
It’s time to review what you are grateful for.
It’s time to GLOW!
Won’t you join me?